yea, i've been trying some diet i known it as 'fruit diet' or more or less 'fibre diet' . doesnt seem to help. unless you call having diarrhoea helpful , other than that , it's a no no shouldn't do thing.
What i had these days were just fruits , fruits and more fruits, well and maybe something like wholemeal bread and oats. Yes. nothing hot nor cooked (in a way) that's cause i am lazy to cook! sometimes when you think , cooking seems fun ... yea right! all the cleaning under cold water kills you when you're in a temperature below freezing point. it's just ridiculous. so why bother yourself with all those work?
due to my 'intelligence' , i had to go to the toilet 5 times today. Yes. it hurts like crazy. I was on campus and i had lecture at 5pm but i couldn't stand it as my tummy has been hurting since .. 1? i cant do my business on campus where there're people walking in and out of the toilet ALL THE TIME. I need privacy whenver i do anything private. Eesh.
I've got my beloved dog christmas pressie~!!!! two toys for her and next week I will be able to meet up with one of my closest friend Luuuuuuuuu!!! yes! she will be on a trip to Europe and will be around in London next week! Looking forward to meeting up with her next week. It's like we're both on a vacation to Europe. Who knows 10 years later we might really have holidays around the world! We shall see by then!
just for me to reminisce when I am 80.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment