I have been watching X factor .
That has nothing to do with what I wanted to say actually. Lately, I am into songs like Haven't met you yet by Michael Buble, James Morrison's Broken String, Jason Derulo's Watcha Say, another of Michael Buble's song - cry me a river.. etc. basically all of michael buble's song are just nice.
I have been munching on biscuits. Again. Gosh. I told myself not to eat biscuits but my aunt gave me cadbury biscuits as my xmas present. How can I not eat it? and when I start, I will never stop eating. Oh darn. Calories. Calories and more Calories!!
This will be my last week of term! and this coming Friday I will have to do spectroscopy lab where I need to figure out what compound it is (w/out it's molecular formula given) by deriving it's mass spectra, infrared and NMR spectra. Plus, it's an individual work. Usually we have a partner to discuss it with but unfortunately not this coming Friday... oh come on, last day of term and yet they have to ruin it.
=(
just for me to reminisce when I am 80.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment