Sunday, December 13, 2009

D&G's The Rose One

It is the first time i fell in love with a fragrance.
It is none other than
'Dolce and Gabbana' -The Rose One




















Well , how did I even encounter this fragrance?
It was when I went to meet Lu in London. We went Selfridges and no doubt they'll give out the 'flower paper with fragrance' samples to us. So I took it, sniffed it, never thought it was extraodinary , therefore I just left it in my handbag. Then, I kept smelling something really sweet and nice and flowery. I wondered what smell was that? As it was a busy day, I didn't quite bother to find out where that sweet scent come from...... until I boarded my train and on my back, I noticed it came from my bag! From that instance, I know I need to get that fragrance. (I will still need to find out how much it costs =p) Thank God I will be flying over to the States early tomorrow and will have to transit in Amsterdam, I have time to walk around and shop around! Or maybe anyone of you that feels like spending some very worthwhile money, you know what to do!

Next post coming up will be my trip to Cadbury World/Sea Life Center all in Birmingham!

0 comments: