To make it more exciting , besides Cadbury World, we have .......
Sea World! Isn't that something to be looking forward to? cause I am gonna try to bring you all for a free trip to where I went with all the pictures flooding my blog ! (As I've got a complain saying that there were too much words in my blog =p thanks to this stupid girl) It was nice talking to you on the phone for one and a half hour ong kerr, missing you and will never forget about you. not even one second kay! So, skipping as many words as possible, here are the pics !
I apologise as I am really lazy on posting up to 100 pics here as Ive posted them on facebook. Therefore, I've linked you people to my fb album okie dokie?
ta ta!!
just for me to reminisce when I am 80.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment