It's now early December and I am trying real hard to recall what happened during the past one year. Time flies too fast sometimes. It's impossible to put it in a 'pause' mode which sometimes I hope it would!
I am still in the library at the moment (sad I know but not so if I were to think about getting my work done these two weeks and enjoying the whole 3 weeks of holidays!)
PEOPLE! IT'S DECEMBER! THE HAPPIEST CELEBRATION OF THE YEAR! CHRISTMAS! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?
Decorated Christmas trees placed all over the places (oh well, not all over) but they are up now yo! Snow fall, temperature dropping below freezing point... but it doesn't matter. All I want for Christmas is Peace, Joy and Love for everyone I care. Sweet right I know. It's Lay HELLO =D
Cant believe I will be flying home next week. ONE MORE WEEK! at this time next week I will be at the airport waiting to go on board my flight home. omg omg omg. so happy!!
So everyone, prepare a present for me alright? =)
with love,
LAY !!
jolly jolly jolly!!
just for me to reminisce when I am 80.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment