Monday, December 21, 2009

Places I've Visited First Week in USA



















This is a map of the Bay Area in the States and those that I've circled blue are where I've visited this week!

My brother in law drove me around University of Berkeley (where he does give part time lectures), Santa Clara University and Stanford University and brought the whole family for american brunch today(I had tonnes of food) . We had Mexican food for dinner yesterday and dimsum for lunch with my sister. Gosh. Just the two of us but we ordered over 50 dollars worth of dimsum! can you imagine how much we both can eat? or maybe just me alone? hence, all the weight that I'll be gaining will definitely be more than that amount. Although i hope not.

I'm not sure whether can you people see the places I've circled but basically here are the names:
1 San Francisco
2 Stanford Uni
3 Palo Alto
4 Mountain View
5 Sunnyvale
6 Santa Clara
7 Oakland

Voila!

0 comments: