Ello! =)
Alright, that's probably not the 'British' accent I've been influenced with although I've been studying over here for 1.5 years. What made me post this up is due to how bored and how much i need an outlet to express what's happening surrounding me and what I've been really up to these days.
Frankly speaking, life hasn't been great. nor perfect. it's good but not even close to perfect. I am happy that I've got my work done and everything marked and yea, i am pretty happy with the end results but I miss home. I miss things happening at home. How much I've missed since I've come here. How much I've been alone since I study here. I might've overused my laptop which caused something to go wrong all the time i switch it on too long. but well, let's not talk about that alright?!
SO, in another 2 more weeks plus, I will be flying off to US! yes! da STATES! taa daa!! visiting my sister there , celebrating annual xmas and new year with my two cute smart nephews and the whole family. Glad that i will be spending some time with my family. as I've got so used to being lonely here, sometimes, I can just go koo koo !! =)
I will try to think of more things to write rather than just blabbing about all these unnecessary stuff. take care folks!! =)
just for me to reminisce when I am 80.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment