Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's that i know = )
I highly doubt any mom will read this post though. But just a short note thanking my mom as she's been there supporting me all the time i need help. She's been very patient teaching me every single step i should take in my life. I am glad, very glad having her as my mother. She's none the less pretty, smart yet has a strong will. She never gives up. Never. Without her, there won't be me , there won't be someone called 'lay'.
I thank God for everything He has given me. This family i am born in , gives me hope and brighten me up whenever i am down.
She has been supporting me all the time. Happy nor sad, she's always there. There was once , more than once i mean, i took the wrong step ( which i think i always do ) but she was there to bring me back to the right path. She showed me each and every step i took and she's always next to me. I think all mothers are like that. Aren't they? They will sacrifice themselves for us. no matter what circumstances they might face in the future. I want to pamper her. Pamper her like crazy! and i will. i will.
I love you ma!
=)
MuakZ!!!
just for me to reminisce when I am 80.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment