Friday, March 6, 2009

smiles and laughter

Finally, i have actually thought things through and well , i know now that everything that has happened for the past 5 months are currently all history. Glad that he is happy and so am i. I guess. haha. but well , i love my friends back here as well as friends back in UK.

everyone has been supporting me . Definitely , without fail i will support myself as well!! Glad that i still have 6 weeks here. well , its not long. but time i will be spending in UK wont be long either! i will be busy flying back and forth! haha.

he has his own life and so do i . I actually went to browse his pictures in facebook. I mean those newly added ones where someone tagged him.

I am happy.
I am single now.
and
i am gonna go sunway lagoon this weekend! (that was pretty random eh?)

life's like that.

ENJOY It WHILE U CAN!

0 comments: